Firefox is a free internet browser that allows its users to search for anything on the internet conveniently. It is an open-source browser that also works similarly to other browsers like internet explorer, brave google chrome, etc.
I personally use Firefox to update and open my WordPress blog. It is smooth, Fast, and comfortable.
Firefox is more reliable, easy to use, fits in small spaces,s and allows speedy downloads. Firefox ensures the security of the user’s privacy as it can obstruct trackers and scripts with its incorporated blocking features.
Moreover, one can customize tools, icons, and tabs, and move them, as well as users can make cool themes for their Firefox Explorer using Firefox color. Overall Firefox browser is something that is easily accessible and can change your experience of web browsing.
Installation of this browser is also very convenient and it can be installed on any device including Windows, Mac, and Linux. Here in this article, we are about to discuss the steps of installing Firefox on various devices.
How to Install Firefox Browser on Windows 11
Below are the easiest methods to install Firefox on your Windows OS (Operating system):
- First of all, go to any browser on your device such as Microsoft Edge, and type Firefox.com on the search bar and press enter.
- Pressing on the option ‘Download Now will instantly download the latest version of Firefox on your device.
- In the internet browser or Microsoft Edge, the progress of downloads is shown at the bottom of the screen (taskbar) Which provides the option for Open or run. One can simply click on the Open file or Run button in that case to begin the operation.
- Now your PC asks permission whether you want Firefox to make changes in your device so for installation you need to click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- After the completion of Firefox installation, it will come and now you are done and can search for anything online with Firefox on your device.
How to Install Firefox on Mac
Below are the methods of installing Firefox on Mac:
- Go to any browser of your device like Safari and search for the Firefox download page in the search tab. It will show the latest version of Firefox for your device.
- Press the ‘Download’ button. It may show the option for languages in the link where you can choose a language.
- After it is downloaded it may automatically show up in Firefox in the Finder from where you need to drag and drop the app in the app folder.
- And while pressing in the window, press the ‘Control’ key and choose the ‘Eject “Firefox”’ option from the list.