As we know, a meeting is a gathering or assembly of a bunch of people for a certain purpose either discussing a specific topic or making an announcement at a particular location.
At present date with the introduction of new technologies, the meaning of meeting has also been upgraded as now meeting can be done without gathering physically at a particular place because the gathering of people is possible in a virtual world via several online applications specified for video conference.
Meetings can be for hiring freelancers, Business meetings, or Personal or private meetings. It is always important to have a secure meeting.
You can find several similar apps that let you organize and conduct meetings and seminars and among them, Zoom is also a popular trusted software to accomplish seminars and meetings.
How to Blur Background in Zoom
How to Blur Background in Zoom Windows 10 – Mac, Linux, or Android
Creating blur background is very important to hide background footage. There are certain system requirements before you make blur background.
Here are the quick simple steps for creating Blur Background in Zoom Windows 10 – Mac, Linux, or Android:
Creating Blur Background Before Meeting
Steps for creating a Blur background before the meeting in Zoom.us
- Sign in to Zoom
Login/sign in to the Zoom desktop software. I recommend not opening Zoom with the browser to make the blur background. Try Desktop client.
- Go to setting
You will see the profile icon (picture) click to the right top of your profile picture, and click on the setting.
- Select Blur
You will see background filter options in the setting. Click “Background filter” and click the “Blur” option
Creating Blur Background During the Meeting
Steps for creating a Blur background during the meeting in Zoom.us
When your meeting started and if you want to make your background blur, Follow these steps:
- In the very below left of your video window, Click ⇧ the (arrow with up) symbol.
- Click the stop video by clicking the (stop video) icon.
- Now click “Blur My Background”
How to Download Zoom Recording From the Shared Link
If you are trying to Download Zoom Recording From the Shared link, There is a simple method to do so. You will not see any download options from the Zoom window and need to follow the following steps:
1. This can be done with the Firefox browser. So Download Firefox and install it on your computer.
2. Copy the URL of your Zoom and paste it to the Firefox browser tab.
3. Click SHIFT + Right mouse Click in Mozilla browser after pasting the Zoom Url.
4. You will see the “Save a video” option, Click save and you can able to download it to your computer.
Benefits of Zoom Software
Zoom app is reliable, has an easy user interface, and is useful for everyone and for every purpose that includes huge organizations conducting their meetings on short notice, schools, and universities conducting their online classes even can be utilized by individuals who need to make a conference call with their friends.
One can conveniently host a meeting on Zoom which allows face-to-face conversations between huge numbers of users in a single meeting.
In Zoom meetings, users can join from anywhere in the world with any device that is connected to the internet. Not only that users are able to share images, and videos, make voice calls only, and even can share the screen of their devices in a meeting with Zoom.
This article will give you the step by step guides on how to create Zoom meetings.
How to Create and Schedule a Free Zoom Meeting
The step-wise process of creating Zoom meetings are provided below:
- Firstly, it is obvious that you need to open Zoom on your device either a mobile phone or computer.
- Now, you can see a Sign in button below the Join a meeting button. So, click it.
- A form will appear where you need to fill in your personal information including your email address and password if you are registering for the first time. Or sign in If you have a Zoom account.
- After completing the signing-in process, Zoom will open and you can see several options over there such as the New Meeting, Join, Schedule, and Share screen buttons. Now Press the Schedule button to conduct the meeting.
- Now you need to fill up a form about the meeting that consists of information like a topic, date, time, etc of the meeting. Also, You are able to keep your meetings secure by locking them with a password.
- After saving it, Zoom will automatically generate a meeting ID and password as well as the meeting’s reference code. You can see the topic of the meeting and the time when the meeting needs to hold. The meeting is generated on the basis of the form you have filled out before.
- You can invite as many people as you want and then you can start a meeting by sharing reference codes with people you like to join the meeting.